Other common names:
Blue poterweed, snakeweed.
- Erect herb up to 1.2 m composing of branches that are close to the ground The weed has opposite leaves and a terminal whip-like spike comprising of blue to purple embedded flowers.
- Blue to purple flowers in colour
- Seeds spread by soil and water movement
- It is a weed of disturbed areas that favours part shade and sandy soils.
- Pesticides: See available tabs below for registered products. Use as per label instructions.
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM):
- Use a combination of approaches listed on this page.
- Cultural: Nil.
- Mechanical: Nil.
Turf Finder or its developer accepts with no responsibility for any consequences whatsoever resulting from the use of any information or product(s) listed herein. Products are to be applied as per label instructions.