Other common names:
- Short lived densely tufted perennial
- Tapered light green leaves
- Fringed ligule
- Slender branched seed head
- Tough to cut/mow
- Low fertility soils – improve fertility
- Compacted areas, high traffic
- Muddy sites
- Pesticides: See available tabs below for registered products. Use as per label instructions.
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM): Use a combination of approaches listed on this page.
- Cultural: Reduce soil compaction. Regularly mow to remove seed heads.
- Mechanical: Wick wiping applications using non-selective herbicide e.g. Gylphosphate. Two to four applications may be required 2 to 3 weeks apart.
Turf Finder or its developer accepts with no responsibility for any consequences whatsoever resulting from the use of any information or product(s) listed herein. Products are to be applied as per label instructions.