Other common names:
Common cotula, Bachelor's Buttons, annual buttonweed.
- Perennial/ annual
- Australian native
- Prostrate, low growing, some slightly erect up to 10 cm tall
- Greenish - white or yellow disc florets (flowers)
- Fruit is a tiny winged achene
- Carrot-like leaves
- Often covered in soft long hairs
- Flowers mostly winter to late spring
- Spreads by seed
- Pesticides: See available tabs below for registered products. Use as per label instructions.
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM): Use a combination of approaches listed on this page.
- Cultural: Remove weed before it produces seed.
- Mechanical: Tillage where possible.
Turf Finder or its developer accepts with no responsibility for any consequences whatsoever resulting from the use of any information or product(s) listed herein. Products are to be applied as per label instructions.