Other common names:
Hairy bittercress, Nursery Weed, Common Bitter Cress, Splitting Jenny.
- Annual herb which can grow up to 30 cm tall
- The leaves have up to 7 leaflets which are kidney to heart shaped
- Small white flowers
- Distinct lime green, long tubular seedpods, that explode and profusely spreads the weed seed when ripe
Warm-and cool-season turfgrasses.
- Pesticides: See available tabs below for registered products. Use as per label instructions.
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM): Use a combination of approaches listed on this page.
- Cultural: Control weeds prior to seedpods developing, ripening and dispersing.
- Mechanical: Nil.
Turf Finder or its developer accepts with no responsibility for any consequences whatsoever resulting from the use of any information or product(s) listed herein. Products are to be applied as per label instructions.